Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New ones ...

3 Precious babies have joined our family... We are so blessed to have these beautiful little girls as ours ... Take a look at how cute they are ...



Meet
Madelynne Donn Pead


daughter of Darren and Melanie Pead.

In this picture she is just minutes old. She weighed 4 lbs. 13 0z and was 17 inches long






Madelynne was born on March 22nd...

She gets to share a birthday with her Great Grandpa Fred









Next is

McKennah Grace Pead
Born on March 31st and weighing in at 8 lbs. 4 oz and measuring 20 inches

daughter of Alicia Pead and sister to Kayla

















Here is
Nickolina Grace Bartleson


Daughter of Tosha and Brandon Bartleson

Born on April 6th and weighed 5 lbs. 8 oz. and 19 inches long


With mom and cousin Jayce
















4 comments:

Pead postings said...

Sorry guys - when I previewed the blog it looked so good once published the spacing was weird... I will get better at this yet

MetroParks said...

It looks great! I just love to see the babies. Hooray!

Jake and Nicole said...

reen, good work! I'm excited to know what's going on in the family becuase as we all know, I never do know...thanks hubby!

Melzie said...

I love the cute pictures :) ... of course I am partial to Madalynnes -- but that is to be expected hahaha great work though really! I love it!